The Gamers: Hands of Fate
The Gamers: Hands of Fate is the third main film entry in the The Gamers series. It takes place 3 years after the events of The Gamers: Dorkness Rising. Instead of focussing on a tabletop roleplaying game, as the previous two films did, this one is centered around a fictional collectible card game, Romance of the Nine Empires, and the fantasy plot of its story set in Countermay
- Brian S. Lewis: Cass / Brother Silence
- Trin Miller: Natalie Warner
- Samara Lerman: Myriad
- Jesse Lee Keeter: Dundareel
- Nathan Rice: Lodge / Sir Osric
- Carol Roscoe: Joanna / Daphne
- Scott C. Brown: Leo / Flynn, the Fine
- Christian Doyle: Gary / Luster (male)
- Jen Page: Penelope / Luster (female)
- Matt Shimkus: The Shadow
- Conner Marx: Jason O'Reilly
- Ahren Buhmann: Byron
- Anne Allgood: The Queen
- John Bogar: Mark "The Meach" Meacham / General Hain
- Bryan Bender: Louis Weaver
- Matt Vancil: Chibichan
- Andy Dopieralski: Singer
- Roy Stanton: Djinn
- Thomas Gofton: Harper
- Darlene Sellers: Oracle
- Gabriel Congdon: Skafla
The film was shot the following locations:
- AFK TAVERN, a geek and gaming themed tavern located in Everett, Washington.
- Dtwenty Games, a former gaming store located in Normandy Park, WA. It was known for Magic: The Gathering tournaments, Dungeons and Dragons and sported a small cafe that served small refreshments and drinks.
- The Game Matrix, a gaming and life action role playing mecha store. They carry a wide range of products, including foam swords and shields as well as card, tabletop and war games.
- GenCon, the largest gaming convention in the continental United States eclipsing both San Diego Comicon and DragonCon held in Atlanta, Georgia.
During the making of The Gamers: Hands of Fate ZOE was awarded the rang of being an honorary member 501st Legion.