The "Dorkness Rising" Drinking Game
The "Dorkness Rising" Drinking Game is a drinking game that is played while watching The Gamers: Dorkness Rising. It was played by the main actors of the film on a commentary track that has been included on The Gamers: Dorknes Rising - Special Edition and The Gamers: Dorkness Rising - The Definitive Edition.
In order to play you need some kind of hard liquor, and beer.
The rules are as follows:
- Anytime a player character dies, take a drink of beer.
- Anytime someone high fives, take a drink of beer.
- Anytime Cass / Brother Silence says "hoozah!", take a drink of beer.
- Anytime you swear, you have to take a drink of beer.
- During the “Everything is better with pirates.” line, take a drink of beer.
- Anytime someone on screen says "waffle", everyone has to yell "Waffles ho!" and down their beer. If someone doesn't yell "Waffles ho!", they also have to take a shot. Whoever finishes drinking last, has to take a shot.
- Anytime male Luster turns into female Luster, you have to yell "Beer goggles!" and down your beer. Whoever finishes drinking last, has to take a shot.
- Anytime a spell is cast (clerical spells and psionic spirit blade count, but not bardic ones), take a shot.
- Anytime Brother Silence gives a piece of wisdom, say “Ah, wisdom.” and take a shot.
- Anytime the bard gets laid, take a shot. If it’s a threesome, take two shots.
Additional rules when you are playing by college rules:
- Anytime Scott and Christian do something vaguely homoerotic to one another, take a drink of beer. (Alternative: Anytime something vaguely homoerotic happens on screen, take a drink of beer.)
- Anytime you see a plug for Wizards of the Coast's Dungeons and Dragons, take a shot.
- Anytime there is a high five left hanging, you have to take two shots of whiskey.