Jump to navigation Jump to search
Westhaven is an old city in Fartherall located in central Eulom, east of Mudhollow Inne. A large temple of Therin stands in the town center.  It was at one point the capital of the human nation Lassax.
During the Fifth Age
The order of events is uncertain:
- The residents went wild after the constellation of Amalia, daughter of Therin and godling of delight, disappeared out of the sky.
- Mort Kemnon's priests, led by the death demon Drazuul the Fiend, killed everyone in the village except Willem the Peasant and filled the city with undead.
- Mikey the Cruel poisoned Westhaven's water, and Blairwolf the Noble human werewolf alchemist slew him and purified the waters.
- “Masters of the Metaverse: ...And Fartherall That Jazz (2x07).” Performance by Matt Vancil, et al., YouTube, Hyper RPG, 6 Nov. 2017, www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AMYNpA4tuA.
- Vancil, Matt. The Fartherall Companion. Edited by Awen Inisfail Rowan-Nelson, Zombie Orpheus Entertainment, 2020.
- Vancil, Matt. Dorkness Rising HD: pt 7 of 12. YouTube, Zombie Orpheus Entertainment, 29 Jul. 2011, www.youtube.com/watch?v=Llqu1Wwr3Rc.