The Gamers: Dorkness Rising
The Gamers: Dorkness Rising is the second main film entry in the The Gamers series. It's an indirect continuation of the first Gamers movie, offering a standalone story and a new group of main protagonists, while being set in the same universe, featuring one of the characters from the first movie (Mark) and continuing the story of said movie to a certain extent.
- Nathan Rice: Lodge / Sir Osric
- Carol Roscoe: Joanna / Daphne
- Brian S. Lewis: Cass / Brother Silence / Rennard
- Scott C. Brown: Leo / Flynn, the Fine / Turk
- Christian Doyle: Gary / Luster (male) / Fastidian
- Jen Page: Luster (female) / Professor
- Geoff Gibbs: Mort Kemnon
- Ed Gibbs: Hierophant
- Don Early: Mort Agrippa
- Chris Duppenthaler: Mark
- Steve Wolbrecht: Nodwick / Drazuul (voice)
- Emily Olson: Therin
- John Frank Rosenblum: King Erasmus the Randomly Biased
- Chris Ode: Floppenwrist
- Monte Cook: Bill, the Cleric
- Ed Stark: Farmer
- Tallis Moore: Drazuul
- Phil M. Price: Willem
- Matt Vancil: Mitch
- The Purple Ninja: The Purple Ninja
"Struggling writer Lodge (Nathan Rice) isn’t asking for much: he wants his gaming group – Gary (Christian Doyle), Cass (Brian S. Lewis), and Leo (Scott C. Brown) – to finish playtesting his table-top adventure, rather than killing, looting, and debauching his fantasy world. Desperate to save the integrity of his story from the whims of his players’ crazy characters: a horny bard (Leo), wild sorceress (Gary), and cryptic monk (Cass). Lodge allows Joanna (Carol Roscoe), Cass’s ex-girlfriend to join the game.
With Joanna’s help, the group’s characters trek deep into the fantasy game world to retrieve the Mask of Death from evil necromancer Mort Kemnon (Geoff Gibbs). Will their choices in the game save their friendships in real life…or will Mort Kemnon triumph unopposed?"